THE PREMIER REDISTRIBUTOR OF WIRE AND CABLE
OmniCable is a premier redistributor of wire and cable, electrical products, and value-added services. OmniCable empowers the industrial industry by providing an exceptional experience through operational excellence, accuracy and precision, and a partnership approach. With a multi-million dollar inventory and the acquisition of Houston Wire and Cable, OmniCable offers distributors products from the industry’s leading manufacturers. Since 1977, OmniCable has only sold to distributors.
WHY PARTNER WITH OMNICABLE?
With the acquisition of Houston Wire and Cable, OmniCable is now the largest and most trusted redistributor in the US. As a combined company, distributors have access to both brands’ vast inventory, same-day shipping, partnerships, and valuable services. Here are the top six reasons to partner with OmniCable:
- Protecting you against direct sellers
- No cut charges (except non-standard aluminum cuts), no minimums, and custom reel lengths at no additional charge from our stock
- Customization of shipping labels*, packing slips*, and co-branding
- Email tracking information and shipment imagery
- Online ordering*, real-time quote, and order confirmations
- Lunch and Learns, joint phone calls, and online training
OMNICABLE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
|Wire, Cable, and Electrical||Non-Wire and Cable||Services|
|AmerCable||Load Break and Dead Break Elbows||Cable Lashing|
|Armored Cable||Molded Case and Residential Circuit Breakers**||Cable Dyeing|
|Aluminum Building Wire||Panduit’s Electrical and Select NetKey Products**||Cable Striping|
|Belden||Splices and Termination Kits||Cable Twisting|
|Data and Communication||Cable Paralleling|
|Fiber Optic Cables||Emergency Service|
|Type P Cables|
*Houston Wire and Cable only
WHY BUY BELDEN’S VARIABLE FREQUENCY DRIVE (VFD) CABLES?
- Typical tray cable and single conductor Thermoplastic High Heat-resistant Nylon-coated (THHN) solutions have proven ineffective in resolving radiated noise, voltage spikes, and the service life of Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) systems.
- Thermoplastic High Heat-resistant Nylon-coated (THHN) insulation will degrade and fail in the face of voltage spikes and heat build-up, causing cable failure.
- Most drive manufacturers advise against using THHN or unshielded tray cables for VFD applications.
- THHN does not protect against capacitive coupling (cable charging), resulting in reduced motor torque, false motor trips, and currents inducing onto other systems, perhaps even risking human safety.
- Distances for cable runs using Thermoplastic High Heat-resistant Nylon-coated (THHN) wire are less than those using Crosslinked Polyethylene (XLP) insulated cables.
- Belden guarantees reliable installed performance with a 10-year standard warranty.
- Belden Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) cables are National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 79 compliant.
READY TO LEARN MORE?
To speak with a Buckles-Smith Sales Representative, please email
us at email@example.com or call 800-833-7362.