Get TechConnect for access to Support Center content and live support from professional engineers.
24/7 Technical Support for Allen-Bradley Products
TechConnect is a premium technical support service offered 24/7 in 22 distinct languages for Allen-Bradley products. Technical troubles cause headaches and can inhibit production performance. Whether it’s to quickly resolve production issues, improve training, or streamline software updates, purchasing a TechConnect Support agreement can provide the knowledge and support needed to address challenges. With TechConnect, professional engineers and trained staff work to answer questions and solve the issues your business may face.
What is TechConnect?
What Value Does TechConnect Offer?
- Resolve issues with online support and access your support history
- Submit questions online or chat live with highly trained technical support engineers
- Use the personal portal to manage phone and online interactions, receive product notifications, and save favorite content
- Immediately address issues
- Get back up and running faster with support from our product specialists, who can help install and configure, troubleshoot, or diagnose technical issues
- These specialists are ready when you need them with 24x7x365 availability
- Manage training
- Meet training needs and improve employee performance with discounted access to our Learning+ subscription
- Better manage software updates
- Help prevent crises, extend functionality, and improve user experiences with access to the latest software updates
- Solve issues faster with Augmented Reality
- Our Digital Assist Library uses augmented reality to walk you through the proper steps to complete repair and maintenance work on Allen-Bradley products
- Use our Live View Support™ Tool to share live video feed and have an experienced technician view your equipment in real-time and provide specific, detailed directions for repairing the hardware
Immediate Remote Support
Our experts can virtually "walk through" your plant using Augmented Reality (Live View Support™) designed to help you problem-solve in real-time. 80% of calls we receive are resolved in 21 minutes or less.
- One Minute or Less Wait Time
- Instant Live Chat Assist
- Latest Firmware Updates to Boost Cybersecurity
- Personalized Portal for Content
Value Beyond Downtime Support
TechConnect can help you optimize your plant and implement preventative measures, including:
- Optimize control system performance
- Improve Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- Best Practices, How-to’s, and Learning Tools
- Programming and application assistance
- Product coverage at every stage of life – current to legacy
- Normalize control system expertise at the plant
- Assist in reducing maintenance time and costs
Four Levels of Support
A typical TechConnect contract has four levels of support, ranging from Self-Assist support to Application Support.
- Welcome Kit - Essential support agreement information, support authorization number, local support phone number, and user guide.
- Software Maintenance - Software updated downloads.
- Online Support Center Access - Knowledgebase of tech notes, interactive online forums, product notifications, service ticket management, and submission of questions via email.
- Real-Time, Product-Level Phone Support - Standard product and programming software, advanced software, telephone and live chat support in 20+ languages, and remote desktop troubleshooting.
- Training Advisor - An online assessment tool to help you determine your workforce's knowledge and build a tailored training plan.
- Software Maintenance II - Software updated media and emergency software replacement.
- Genius Webinars - Extend and apply knowledge gained via access to an on-demand library of online technical seminars.
- Real-Time, System-Level Support - Standard product and programming software, proactive follow up and single-point resolution.
- Advanced Engineering Expertise - Get support from our system-level support engineers that have an average of 20 years of experience in the industrial automation industry.
- Real-Time Application-Level Support - Designated support team, dedicated telephone and email staff, documentation and code familiarization, application knowledge management, and periodic performance reviews.
- Surveillance and Alarming Options - Device and/or process monitoring and alarming at Rockwell Automation facility or remotely and access to historical data for troubleshooting.
- Application-Level Administration Option - Emergency backup, performance tuning, and guaranteed field service call-out.
Product Support, System Support, and Application Support have an optional 24/7/365 upgrade. You may select different TechConnect Support service levels for different areas of your plant or application. Please consult with your local Buckles-Smith or Rockwell Automation sales representative for specific details.
Work with a Buckles-Smith Industrial Services Specialist to help find the right option for your operation.
Rockwell Automation Resources and Guides
ControlLogix 5570 Programable Controllers
Port Tutorial: How to Change the Role of a Software User
Rockwell Automation Related Products and Services
Need Help With Something Else?
Looking for Documentation and Software Updates?
Get the latest information and software from the Literature Library and the Product Compatibility and Downloads Center.
Information on products, applications, services, and solutions.
Find product-related downloads, including firmware, release notes, associated software, drivers, tools, and utilities.
Services and Technical Support
Buckles-Smith and Allied Electric have an extensive technical support staff ready to help you troubleshoot problems and brainstorm potential opportunities for your operation. Our team of experts will help you every step of the way, from the initial quote to final order placement.