Understand Your Industrial Asset Inventory Across Facilities
Understand Your Product Lifecycle
Do you have access to critical spare parts and know your equipment obsolescence risk? Improve maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) with a thorough understanding of your product's lifecycle. The Installed Base Evaluation™ (IBE® service) makes it simple for you to collect and analyze critical performance information within your facility and across the enterprise. Make a plan for your facility's future.
You Need a Better Asset Management Strategy
Get a Full Analysis of Your Machines and Equipment
As an industry leader, you should know the statuses of all the business-critical parts of your enterprise. With an Installed Base Evaluation, you can access a corporate-risk profile highlighting the highest risk for downtime at each site.
Rockwell Automation uses a standard methodology to collect data and produce actionable reports within weeks. An Installed Base Evaluation can help you:
- Identify your critical assets
- Reduce obsolescence risks
- Manage your corporate storeroom and spare parts initiatives
- Confirm all assets have up-to-date bills of materials
Enterprise Installed Base Evaluation
Need something bigger? An Enterprise Installed Base Evaluation includes a multi-site evaluation of your software or physical assets. The Enterprise Installed Base Evaluation service is customized based on your needs, evaluating top at-risk locations, top at-risk machines, or focusing on specific business units across multiple facilities.
Critical Intelligence Through Installed Base Evaluation
Installed Base Evaluation gives you a complete analysis of each critical plant asset and condition, allowing you to make decisions based on the data.
The Installed Base Evaluation service can help you:
- Reduce costs by identifying and eliminating excess inventory, which can help improve Return on Net Assets (RONA)
- Increase uptime by verifying that critical spares are on-site to support production and maintenance
- Identify and mitigate risks associated with supporting legacy equipment
- Update equipment or add a new production line knowing exactly what will be affected in your installed base
My Equipment Dashboard
Analyze and Evaluate Data Using Installed Base Evaluation
It can be challenging trying to plan for the future of your facility. My Equipment gives you digital insights into your industrial asset inventory, helping you chart a profitable course for your operation. The dashboard allows you to view information about your production equipment, giving you easy collaboration and decision making across a team environment. Obsolescence risk, storeroom inventory, and equipment analytics help you slash costs and improve uptime.
Lower Your Risk With a Software Inventory Evaluation
The Software Inventory Evaluation from Rockwell Automation measures the potential risk involving your software assets, information technology hardware, versions, and migration. By collecting essential information, you gain an analysis of Rockwell Automation and Microsoft software.
The assessment produces a baseline inventory to help you make decisions based on risk profile and savings opportunity. Identify opportunities to eliminate unused software and migrate to concurrent license as you prepare to upgrade your industrial automation equipment. At Buckles-Smith, we can also check the hardware and corresponding operating system to ensure whether a specific software upgrade will be compatible.
A Software Inventory Evaluation can help you:
- Document all installed software and information technology assets
- Determine whether current operating system and automation equipment hardware will support software upgrades and identify migration requirements
- Improve performance by determining which of your software packages will need to operate concurrently and which will need to be license-based
- Optimize licensing and support
Services and Technical Support
Buckles-Smith and Allied Electric have an extensive technical support staff ready to help you troubleshoot problems and brainstorm potential opportunities for your operation. Our team of experts will help you every step of the way, from the initial quote to final order placement.