Machine Safety Symposium 101
Join Buckles-Smith and Rockwell Automation for a “Machinery Safety Symposium”. Collaborate with industry experts and peers, learning ways to improve safety and increase productivity in industrial environments.
Professional Development Hours (PDH) certificates available for participants.
Software Tool Demonstrations
- Create Risk Assessment Documents
- Assessment Documents
- System Design & Selection
- Program & Configure Networked Safety
- Verification & Validation steps
Who Should Attend?
- Industrial Safety Professionals / EH&S
- Operations & Managers
- Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
- Plant Maintenance Management
Machine Safety Symposium 101 Seminar Agenda
|8:00a - 2:00p||The importance and practical methods of Safety Risk Assessment
Safety engineering design
Modern, strategic approaches to machinery safety
Improve & streamline Lockout/Tagout requirements and procedures
When not to use advanced safety methods
Ethernet-based machine safety control, diagnostics & analysis
Sizing a PlantPAx System for Performance
Rockwell Library of Process Objects
**Schedule subject to change. Reserve your seat with us today by signing up below.