Keep up-to-date on the latest industry trends.
In collaboration with Rockwell Automation, Buckles-Smith offers an array of training courses, keeping you up-to-date on the latest in the industry. Courses are designed to align with specific job functions and focus on relevant job tasks. Courses are open to all students and are conducted at Buckles-Smith, Allied Electric, and Rockwell Automation locations. DOWNLOAD 2021 SCHEDULE (PDF)
Upcoming Training Courses at Buckles-Smith and Allied Electric locations
MANDATORY COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS
Receipt of your payment is an acknowledgment that you agree and will adhere to the following:
- You must be fully vaccinated (received a second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or the single dose of a Johnson & Johnson vaccine at least two weeks ago) to attend this class.
- All students and instructors will be required to wear a mask supplied by Buckles-Smith at all times while indoors.
- Anyone showing signs of illness before the class begins or during the class, at any time, will be required to leave the class immediately. No refund is available in this instance.
- You will be required to read and sign a questionnaire verifying you have no illness and/or Covid symptoms at the beginning of each day of the course.
Leverage in-person training hosted by Buckles-Smith and Allied Electric to teach Rockwell Automation capabilities. Courses are designed to align with specific job functions and focus on relevant job tasks.
Please review and complete the prerequisites listed in the course description flyer before attending the course. Attendee registration may be canceled without successful completion of the prerequisites.
Schedule and pricing are subject to change. Reserve your seat with us today by filling out the form below.
- Nov 4 - Nov 5 at San Leandro
- Nov 15 - Nov 19 at Fresno
- Nov 15 - Nov 19 at Santa Clara
- Jan 25 - Jan 26 at San Leandro
- Jan 27 - Jan 28 at Fresno
- Jan 27 - Jan 28 at San Leandro
- Feb 7 - Feb 11 at Santa Clara
- Feb 21 - Feb 25 at Fresno
Open Enrollment Courses
A wide array of open enrollment courses can help get your employees trained on Rockwell Automation technologies. Courses are designed to align with specific job functions and focus on relevant job tasks. Courses are open to all students and are conducted at Rockwell Automation and partner locations.
Full Catalog of Training Courses
View all Rockwell Automation Training Catalog courses and inquire about Rockwell Automation Training Offices across the United States.
Private On-site Training
For some companies, sending your employees to off-site training can be expensive and disruptive to production. The Rockwell Automation on-site training solution provides an attractive alternative. You can customize class size, the content covered based on your team’s skill level, and when and where the course is held. It can be held at your facility, in a training center, or even on the plant floor.