Format: Onsite and Online
Event Dates: November 10-11, 2021
Location: Houston, Texas
Join us for a world-class experience showcasing the power and value of our IT/OT expertise.
Rockwell Automation and Buckles-Smith are excited to welcome you back to Automation Fair in person!
Automation Fair 2021 will feature keynote presentations, hands-on labs, technical sessions, and industry-centric panel discussions. The main event - the signature show floor - showcases the latest innovations and solutions from Rockwell Automation and members of their PartnerNetwork™.
Our priority is your health and safety, and Rockwell Automation is working hard to create the safest in-person experience possible. Whether you join Automation Fair in person or virtually, you'll experience the value and power of Rockwell Automation IT/OT expertise and have more opportunities than ever before to network with innovation experts, company executives, thought leaders, and peers in your field.
PLEASE NOTE: As anticipated, Rockwell Automation changed the registration process. You can now register for in-person attendance or virtual access. Both forms of registration include access to the content after the event.
For guided registration instructions, please click "How to Register" in the Event Page Navigation section below.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your Sales Representative or Technical Specialist, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event Page Navigation
Buckles-Smith Customer Dinner Registration
Discover the Newest Innovations
Interactive Training and Inspiration
The Automation Fair® event offers hands-on training sessions and thought-provoking presentations to help you conquer your industry challenges. Experts from Rockwell Automation, their PartnerNetwork™ members, and forward-thinking professionals present these sessions. Learn how they can improve your expertise and skillset. Session registration is required.
Industry Forums - Learn More
Dive deep into industry-specific challenges and participate in panel discussions with leading industry experts about how they conquered these issues.
Choose to attend any of the following ten industry forums:
Product and Technology Sessions
Join us to hear from Rockwell Automation and their PartnerNetwork™ to learn how you can deliver and achieve results. These sessions will cover how the latest products, technologies, solutions, and services can take your operations to meet the manufacturing environment today, tomorrow, and in the future.
Automation Fair will offer over 100 Product and Technology sessions!
Professional Development Hours (PDH)
Professional Development Hours are available for the Product and Technology sessions presented by Rockwell Automation.
Get hands-on experience with the latest technology and product enhancements. These interactive training labs cover the portfolio of products from Allen‑Bradley, FactoryTalk, and products offered by Rockwell Automation PartnerNetwork members.
Process Solutions User Group (PSUG) Event
When: Tuesday, November 9th | Where: Houston, Texas
Join your peers at this interactive, industry-leading event to gain greater insight into the latest process automation technologies. PSUG occurs in conjunction with the Automation Fair® event.
A wealth of knowledge awaits on control strategies, optimization, process safety, and batch automation. You’ll experience:
- Ask the experts sessions
- Customer sessions
- Hands-on labs
- Keynote presentations
- Technical sessions
- Networking event on Tuesday evening
Frequently Asked Questions
Click the image below to access a PDF of FAQs.
Highlights from Automation Fair 2020
Read the Show Daily from Putnam Media, featuring articles from each day of the At Home event.
Health and Safety Guidelines
Rockwell Automation and Buckles-Smith are excited to welcome you to Automation Fair! Rockwell Automation is actively planning the event following all CDC recommendations and local health guidelines and continues to monitor the environment and make any necessary adjustments to ensure a safe event.
All attendees, participants, and exhibitors must show proof of vaccination or a negative test within 72 hours before entering the event.
Rockwell Automation enhanced safety protocol by implementing the following:
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting processes throughout the venue
- Upgraded ventilation
- Masks are required, and Rockwell Automation will provide complimentary masks
- Frequent sanitation stations and supplies throughout the venue
- Individually packaged snacks and beverages
- Socially distanced seating options in session rooms and dining areas
In addition, Rockwell Automation asks that you adhere to the following guidelines:
- If you are sick, refrain from attending the event or entering the facility
- Masks are a requirement for all participants
- Practice social distancing
How to Register
Registration is open - Register today!
The Automation Fair 2021 registration process is painless. That said, we put together a step-by-step list to clear up any confusion ahead of time. The links below are designed to open in a separate tab or window, making it easy to refer to this guide as you register.
- Navigate to the Registration page. This page is worth bookmarking in case you need to edit your registration later.
- Select the "REGISTER FOR THE IN-PERSON EVENT" or "REGISTER FOR THE VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE" button and continue to the next step.
NOTE: Your in-person event registration includes access to the virtual experience and the on-demand content following the event.
- To the right is a screenshot of the main registration form. Completing this registration page grants access to the in-person and virtual event. Make sure to select "Attendee" in the "Attendee Type" list.
- Complete the "Registration Info" fields.
- Click "Continue."
- Fill in the "Additional Information" section.
- Check the highlighted "I ACCEPT" box.
- Click "Continue."
- At this point, your event registration is complete. You can modify your registration immediately from this confirmation page if needed.
- Registration is required to attend any Product and Technology Sessions, Hands-on Labs, and Forums. You will receive an email when session registration opens.
- If you plan to book a hotel while in Houston, click the "Reserve My Hotel" button.
Automation Fair 2021 will take place at the George R. Brown Convention Center located at:
1001 Avenida De Las Americas
Houston, Texas 77010
For more information about the Convention Center, parking and directions, getting around Houston, and the Houston COVID-19 Health and Safety Plan, please visit the Convention Center website.
A map of the area is located below. By clicking on the map, you can explore in more detail on Google Maps.