Be the expert in your industry
Keep up-to-date on the latest industry trends & techniques
You strive to be the best in your industry, and we work to bring you top-notch instruction and learning. In collaboration with our vendors, Buckles-Smith offers an array of online and in-person learning opportunities, keeping you up-to-date on the latest in the industry.
Buckles-Smith Vendor Webinars
In partnership with our vendors, Buckles-Smith hosts webinars to discuss new offerings and featured products, services, and solutions.
For more information about our vendor webinars and registration, please email email@example.com.
Due to social distancing guidelines, the format of seminars offered by Buckles-Smith will be reevaluated in the coming months and communicated accordingly. Seminars are normally held at our Buckles-Smith and Allied Electric branches.
For more information about our webinars and registration, please visit our Rockwell Automation Seminars page.
- Jun 23 at Webinar
- Jul 20 at Webinar
- Jul 28 at Webinar
- Aug 4 at Webinar
- Aug 18 at Webinar
- Aug 25 at Webinar
- Oct 12 at Webinar
MANDATORY COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS
Receipt of your payment is an acknowledgment that you agree and will adhere to the following:
- You must be fully vaccinated (received a second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or the single dose of a Johnson & Johnson vaccine at least two weeks ago) to attend this class.
- All students and instructors will be required to wear a mask supplied by Buckles-Smith at all times while indoors.
- Anyone showing signs of illness before the class begins or during the class, at any time, will be required to leave the class immediately. No refund is available in this instance.
- You will be required to read and sign a questionnaire verifying you have no illness and/or Covid symptoms at the beginning of each day of the course.
Please review and complete the prerequisites listed in the course description flyer prior to attending the class. Attendee registration may be canceled without successful completion of the prerequisites.
- Jun 28 - Jul 1 at Fresno
- Jul 11 - Jul 15 at Fresno
- Jul 11 - Jul 15 at Fresno
- Jul 18 - Jul 22 at Santa Clara
- Aug 15 - Aug 19 at Santa Clara
- Aug 16 - Aug 18 at Fresno
- Aug 16 - Aug 19 at San Leandro
- Sep 13 - Sep 14 at Santa Clara
- Sep 15 - Sep 16 at Santa Clara
- Sep 20 - Sep 21 at Fresno
- Sep 26 - Sep 30 at San Leandro
Learning+ Training subscriptions from Rockwell Automation include a combination of the self-paced experience of e-learning with in-class collaboration with instructors, labs, and additional training content, all in a virtual environment. It provides the flexibility and convenience of learning when and where you need it most.
Rockwell Automation e-learning courses are self-paced and self-directed, allowing you to learn whenever it is convenient for your schedule. e-Learning incorporates various fundamental and product-specific topics to help you build expertise on automation and control systems. Each learning module contains activities, software simulations, and demonstration videos to help reinforce learning concepts.
The modules can be taken on any tablet or PC using Chrome, Safari, IE, Edge, or Firefox, and all content is narrated and has a view-able transcript. All e-learning courses are currently only available in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
Available e-Learning Courses:
- Design Software Courses
- FactoryTalk View Courses
- Industrial Network Architecture Courses
- Motion Control Courses
- PowerFlex Drives Courses
- Process Control Courses
Rockwell Automation virtual training blends instructor lectures, video assets and interactive sessions to provide a versatile environment that allows you to participate in a way that fits your learning needs.
Learning+ training courses can be taken on any tablet or PC using Chrome, Safari, IE, Edge, or Firefox, and all content is narrated, and has a viewable transcript.
Customized, Informal Virtual Sessions
Virtual sessions with Rockwell Automation specialists provide customized, informal knowledge that goes beyond e-learning. Remotely discuss technology-specific scenarios, improve technical expertise, or expand upon your e-learning experience. Ask questions and get information about the topics specific to your job.
Select either four-hour or eight-hour sessions for 1:1 coaching or virtual groups of up to six students. Start your custom technical training today.
Technology Topics include:
- Safety Technologies