Buckles-Smith Hosted Event
Studio 5000™ Logix Designer Level 3: Basic Ladder Logic Interpretation (CCCL21)
Sep 20 - Sep 21
This course is a skill-building course that provides you with a more detailed understanding of Studio 5000 Logix Designer® ladder logic instructions and terminology. This course also provides you with the resources and hands-on practice required to interpret ladder logic instructions for any Logix5000™ controller.
You will have an opportunity to use the Logix Designer application to perform basic software tasks to meet the requirements of a given functional specification. In addition to using ladder logic, you will be introduced to ladder logic techniques, established standards, and common rules for interpreting ladder logic.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Maintainers who need to interpret ladder logic using the Logix Designer application should attend this course.
To successfully complete this course, the following prerequisites are required:
- Completion of Studio 5000 Logix Designer Level 1: ControlLogix System Fundamentals (Course No. CCP146) or equivalent experience
- Completion of Studio 5000 Logix Designer Level 2: ControlLogix Maintenance and Troubleshooting (Course No. CCP153)
- Reviewing Basic Ladder Logic
- Interpreting Timer and Counter Instructions
- Interpreting Program Control Instructions
- Interpreting Compare Instructions
- Interpreting Move Instructions
- Interpreting Math Instructions
- Interpreting Expression Handling Instructions
- Interpreting Copy and File Fill Instructions
- Integrated Practice: Interpreting Ladder Logic Instructions