Buckles-Smith Hosted Event
PowerFlex 750-Series Maintenance and Troubleshooting (CCA183)
Nov 4 - Nov 5
This skill-building course introduces concepts and techniques that will assist you in successfully maintaining and troubleshooting a PowerFlex® 750-Series (PowerFlex 753 or PowerFlex 755) drive. You will learn how to recognize PowerFlex 750-Series drive hardware and properly wire the drive. You will also learn to diagnose specific faults.
Throughout the course, you will have the chance to use a variety of maintenance and troubleshooting tools, including:
• The A6 LCD HIM
• Connected Components Workbench™ software
• DriveExecutive™ software
After each demonstration, you will be given exercises that offer extensive hands-on practice using a PowerFlex 753 or PowerFlex 755 drive.
This two-day course can be taken as a stand-alone course, or it can be taken in conjunction with other courses in the PowerFlex curriculum for further skills development.
To successfully complete this course, the following prerequisites are required:
• Working knowledge of electricity, and knowledge of electrical and industrial safety (including PPE requirements and safe practices).
• Completion of the AC/DC Motors and Drives Fundamentals course (Course No. CCA101) or Fundamentals of AC and DC Motors and Drives or equivalent experience
• Previous experience with PowerFlex 700 Vector Control and/or PowerFlex 700S drives is recommended but not required.
• Locating PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Hardware
• Locating and Modifying PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Data Using the A6 HIM
• Locating and Modifying PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Data Using Drive Software
• Clearing PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Alarms and Faults
• Performing Predictive Maintenance Using PowerFlex 750-Series Parameters
• Troubleshooting PowerFlex 750-Series Load and Environmental Faults
• Troubleshooting PowerFlex 750-Series Equipment Malfunctions
• Integrated Practice: Maintaining and Troubleshooting a PowerFlex 750-Series Drive
DEADLINE TO REGISTER
Register by October 28th to reserve your spot.