Buckles-Smith Hosted Event
PowerFlex 750-Series Maintenance and Troubleshooting (CCA183)
Sep 15 - Sep 16
This skill-building course introduces concepts and techniques that will assist you in successfully maintaining and troubleshooting a PowerFlex® 750-Series (PowerFlex 753 or PowerFlex 755) drive. You will learn how to recognize PowerFlex 750-Series drive hardware and properly wire the drive. You will also learn to diagnose specific faults.
Throughout the course, you will have the chance to use a variety of maintenance and troubleshooting tools, including:
- The A6 LCD HIM
- Connected Components Workbench™ software
- DriveExecutive™ software
After each demonstration, you will be given exercises that offer extensive hands-on practice using a PowerFlex 753 or PowerFlex 755 drive.
This two-day course can be taken as a stand-alone course, or it can be taken in conjunction with other courses in the PowerFlex curriculum for further skills development.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Individuals responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting PowerFlex 750-Series drives should take this course.
To successfully complete this course, the following prerequisites are required:
- Working knowledge of electricity, and knowledge of electrical and industrial safety (including PPE requirements and safe practices).
- Completion of the AC/DC Motors and Drives Fundamentals course (Course No. CCA101) or Fundamentals of AC and DC Motors and Drives or equivalent experience
- Previous experience with PowerFlex 700 Vector Control and/ or PowerFlex 700S drives is recommended but not required.
- Locating PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Hardware
- Locating and Modifying PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Data Using the A6 HIM
- Locating and Modifying PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Data Using Drive Software
- Clearing PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Alarms and Faults
- Performing Predictive Maintenance Using PowerFlex 750-Series Parameters
- Troubleshooting PowerFlex 750-Series Load and Environmental Faults
- Troubleshooting PowerFlex 750-Series Equipment Malfunctions
- Integrated Practice: Maintaining and Troubleshooting a PowerFlex 750-Series Drive