Buckles-Smith Hosted Event
PowerFlex 750 Series Configuration and Startup (CCA182)
Nov 29 - Nov 30
Upon completion of this course, given a wired PowerFlex® 750-Series drive (PowerFlex 753 or PowerFlex 755) and AC motor, you will be able to properly install the drive, start up the drive, and configure drive parameters to meet application-specific needs.
Throughout the course, you will have the chance to use a variety of hardware and software tools, including:
- The A6 LCD HIM
- Connected Components Workbench™ software
- DriveExecutive™ software
After each demonstration, you will be given exercises that offer extensive hands-on practice using a PowerFlex 753 or PowerFlex 755 drive.
This two-day course can be taken as a standalone course, or it can be taken in conjunction with other courses in the PowerFlex 7-Class curriculum to further broaden skills development.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is intended for individuals who need to configure and start up PowerFlex 750-Series drives.
To successfully complete this course, the following prerequisites are required:
- Working knowledge of electricity, and knowledge of electrical and industrial safety (including PPE requirements and safe practices)
- Completion of the AC/DC Motors and Drives Fundamentals course (Course No. CCA101) or equivalent experience
- Verifying the PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Installation Environment
- Verifying PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Wiring and Grounding
- Locating and Modifying PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Data Using the A6 HIM
- Configuring EtherNet/IP Communications for a PowerFlex 750-Series Drive
- Locating and Modifying PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Data Using Drive Software
- Starting Up a PowerFlex 750-Series Drive
- Interpreting PowerFlex 750-Series Control Block Diagrams
- Controlling PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Operation