Buckles-Smith Hosted Event
Hubbell inSIGHT Data Monitoring
Join us as Hubbell Senior Application Engineer Jim Doebrick shares how to avoid production and facility issues by implementing Hubbell’s inSIGHT™ Data Monitoring line to your facility network.
You will discover:
- How this powerful wireless mesh network continually communicates real-time data readings on power usage, current consumption, electrical device temperature, and voltage levels for immediate troubleshooting and tactical analysis at the point of use.
- The benefits of direct data analytics and why it is a powerful tool in mitigating unanticipated equipment downtime.
Jim Doebrick is a Sr. Application Engineer for the inSIGHT Data Monitoring Line. He has been with Hubbell just over three years working on total Hubbell solutions. He has over 20 years of experience with a mix of installation/troubleshooting, research and development, test engineering, and applications.
- Introduction to Available Products
- How the System Works
- Software Solutions
- Industrial Applications
- Commercial Applications
- Institutional Applications
- Data Center Applications
- Available Literature and Support
- Final Questions
8:00 A.M. - 9:00 A.M. PST