Dream Report Fundamentals Training Course
Dec 1 - Dec 3
Dates: December 1-3, 2021
Time: 7 A.M. – 3 P.M. PST
Price: $1,950 per student
Registration: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and they will send you a formal quote and registration packet.
The Fundamentals of Dream Report technical training course is a 3-day, hands-on instructor-led class designed to provide students with a fundamental understanding of the Dream Report™ reporting software. Dream Report is the leading programming-free, user-friendly reporting and dashboarding solution specifically for industrial automation. It is designed to be the simplest solution to extract data from almost any control system (PLC’s, HMI’s, standard protocols), process Historians, and open databases, and automatically provides reports and dashboards to anybody, anywhere.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Configure the Dream Report to extract data from almost any data source
- Design and create reports
- Automatically generate and distribute the reports
- Utilize Dream Report’s productivity and data archiving tools
- Interact with the reports through the DRWeb portal.
This training is for end-users, system integrators, engineers, and technical professionals who need to configure and use Dream Report for plant and process reporting applications.
This class will be taught as a live, online class. Each student will be provided with access to their own virtual machine (VM) with the Dream Report software installed, and an electronic copy of the training manual. The instructor will teach over Zoom and will have access to each student’s VM to assist during class labs. Students are encouraged to keep their webcams and microphones on, to make the class as interactive as possible.
Introduction – Product Overview Presentation
- Product features
- Functionality overview
- Introduction – Product Architecture and Installation
- Communication Drivers – Connecting to Data Sources
- Logger Studio – Creating Logging Groups
- Data Models
- Reports & Report Settings
- Simple Statistical Objects
- Time Period Definition
- Advanced SQL Condition
- Batch Reports
- Line Charts
- Bar Graph and Pie Graph
- Multi-Tag Aggregation
- Export Reports to Excel
- User Management
- Alarm Reporting
- Web Portal
- Web-Enabled Reports
- Web Objects and Web Forms
- Custom Graphical Objects
- Runtime Management