Date Posted: August 4, 2022
Greet employees and guests in a professional manner in person, via phone, or electronic communication; answer and/or refer inquiries. Coordinate the front desk duties, prepare welcoming front desk, breakroom, and common area environment for employees and guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Answer incoming phone calls and direct accordingly including proper routing of messages. ▪ Greet and direct visitors.
- Manage mail room to include distribution of incoming mail and processing of outgoing mail. ▪ Maintain safe and clean reception, kitchen, and common areas by complying with procedures, and protocols.
- Order and stock office and break room supplies; ensure copy machine, postage machine, recycling, etc. are maintained.
- Assist with company and customer events; ensure conference rooms are orderly and configured if required.
- Assist Accounts Payable with data entry, electronic filing of invoices, match invoices to checks, etc.
- Provide administrative support to all departments as assigned.
- Create Webstore users and process Webstore requests.
- Prepare customer credit application files for Credit Manager approval.
- Remote direct deposit of incoming checks.
- Maintain confidentiality with the capability of communicating sensitive or confidential information with the utmost discretion.
- Ad hoc activities as requested.
Knowledge and Skill requirements
- Professional and courteous phone manner, with ability to handle multiple calls simultaneously. ▪ Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Ability to perform on-line data entry with proficiency and accuracy.
- Working knowledge of general office procedures, particularly related to communications and filing systems.
High School Diploma plus 1-year relevant experience
Certificates, licenses, registrations, insurance
Valid CA driver’s license.
While performing the duties of this job, an employee is regularly required to sit for long periods; stand; talk and hear both in person and by telephone; and use hands to operate, handle or feel office equipment; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk, climb, stoop or bend and lift and/or move up to and including twenty-five pounds.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. EOE/AA/females/minorities/veterans/disabled