PSUG Attendance Disclaimer
The Process Solutions User Group (“PSUG”) is a forum for the exchange of non-propriety information regarding trends and best practices among Rockwell Automation and users that apply Rockwell Automation technologies in process applications. Material presented includes information regarding product developments, applications, services and solutions of Rockwell Automation and the presenting companies
- Enable attendees to participate in activities that promote the sharing of non-propriety ideas about process automation technology developments and trends among users.
- Provide a comprehensive process automation conference by inviting participation from third party companies that offer products that compliment Rockwell Automation’s process automation products and services.
- Provide a forum for announcements and discussions of new process automation products, services and solutions.
- Develop and maintain a relationship between users and Rockwell Automation and its PartnerNetwork™ companies.
- Provide an opportunity for feedback of Rockwell Automation products, services and solutions which will help direct development and messaging.
- Confirm that Rockwell Automation’s Process Automation plans and activities meets the attendees’ expectations and needs.
PSUG Conference Attendance is limited to:
- Employees of companies utilizing the products and services provided by Rockwell Automation to manage their process operations;
- Employees of Rockwell Automation and its PartnerNetwork™ companies who are eager to apply market-leading Process Automation products, services and solutions to better serve our mutual customers
Discretionary attendance may be granted on a case-by-case basis for employees of organizations interested in adopting Rockwell Automation technologies to improve their process operations.
Companies that compete with any division of Rockwell Automation may be excluded from attendance.
All attendance decisions shall be made at the discretion of the Rockwell Automation Process Solutions User Group planning team.