How to Register
Registration is now open - Register today!
The Automation Fair At Home registration process is fairly painless. That said, we put together a step-by-step list to clear up any confusion ahead of time. The below links are designed to open in a separate tab or window making it easy to refer back to this guide as you register.
1. Navigate to the Registration page pictured to the right. This page is worth bookmarking in case you need to edit your registration later.
2. Select the "Begin New Registration" button and continue to step 3.
3. To the left is a screenshot of the main registration form. Completing this registration page grants access to the event and free sessions. Registration for the Hands-on Labs is limited to registered attendees. Make sure to select "Attendee" in the "Attendee Type" list.
4. Complete the "Registration Information" and "Additional Questions" fields.
5. Check the "I ACCEPT" box and click "Continue". You will have an opportunity to review and edit your information on the next page. If no edits are needed, scroll down and click "Confirm Registration and Continue".
6. After reviewing and submitting your registration, you will see a confirmation page similar to the image on the right. Note that event login credentials will not be shared until November.
7. As long as you registered as an attendee, your confirmation page will include a link to Register for Lab Sessions. If you plan to attend Hands-on Labs, you need to register. Labs are $99 each and attendees are allowed a max of 2 labs at Automation Fair.
8. Clicking the "Register for Lab Sessions" button immediately after completing the general event registration will take you to the labs registration page directly. If you close your browser or wait until later to register for labs, you will likely need to use the Registration page you bookmarked in step 1.
9. Once on the Hands-on Labs Selection page (shown on right), you are able to select the 1-2 labs you'd like to attend. Seat availability is shown in green beneath each lab name. If the lab is full, seat availability will be in red and the lab will be grayed out within the list. The list is organized by date, time, and lab code. Use the "Session Search" field to easily locate specific labs.
10. To review the labs in a sortable format, refer to the Session Catalog and filter by Event Type: Hands-on Lab.
11. On the Selection page, find your lab choice(s) and click the downward triangle on the right (see left) to review the lab description and alternate timeslots.
12. Add the lab to your agenda using the "Add to Schedule" button. If you want to remove a lab from your agenda prior to paying for it, click the "Remove from Schedule" button (where the "Add to Schedule" button used to be).
13. Once you're happy with your selection(s), scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Continue".
14. This next step is critical to your registration process. After clicking "Continue" on the selections page, you will be routed to the "Confirm your Hands-on Lab Selections" page shown below. At this point, you need to click "Confirm Sessions" or you will lose your seat in the lab.
15. The "Confirm Sessions" button will confirm your sessions and take you to the payment page. Complete the credit card fields and click "Continue". NOTE: the "Continue" button is equivalent to submitting payment. There is not another page to review and confirm payment.
16. At this point, you are done! If changes are needed or if you decide to register for labs at a later date, access your registration information here.
FOR CUSTOMERS WITHOUT ACCESS TO A CORPORATE CREDIT CARD
15. The "Confirm Sessions" button will confirm your sessions and take you to the payment page. Instead of paying via credit card, please continue reading.
If you are unable to purchase labs using a credit card, Buckles-Smith has a process in place to purchase your labs and invoice for the payment. You need a valid PO number in advance of submitting your request. Click here to access the request form.
The form is meant for Buckles-Smith and Allied Electric Customers who do not have access to a corporate credit card and plan to provide us with a PO for payment of their Hands-on Labs. PO number is required to submit your request.
To access your registration and purchase your labs, we need the last name and email address used to register for Automation Fair. Please make sure the information submitted in the payment request matches the information you used to register for the event.